Is Holistic Health Coaching For You?
A holistic health coach is for you if:
- You constantly feel overwhelmed by your daily life, but also feel like you aren’t doing enough in certain areas of your life.
- You know you should have quiet time on a regular basis, but don’t know how to routinely carve that out for yourself and have a routine that serves you.
- You want a self-care practice that you actually do and keep up on a regular basis.
- You know you should be kinder to yourself, but you just aren’t.
- You want your thoughts and actions to come from a place of love towards yourself and others.
- You want a better relationship with yourself and with those you hold dear to you.
- You just want to feel like yourself. That person has to be in there somewhere.
- You feel lost or in a funk, but haven’t really pinpointed why. Or you know why, but aren’t sure what to do about it.
- You feel like your life is just one giant to do list. You can’t wait for your children to get to bed so you can tackle more of your list. Then, you feel guilty that you weren’t really present with them.
- You feel stuck.
- You want to learn to listen to your body and intuition.
- You want exercise and movement to be enjoyable and easily woven into your daily life.
- You realize you are in a career that isn’t really you or where you dreamed you would be.
- You need assistance turning your doctor’s recommendations into actionable small steps that your busy schedule can actually handle.
- You are wondering why you feel like tired and icky even though you are generally eating well.
- You want to feel less guilt around your food choices.
- You want to lose weight without having to calorie count and practice self-restriction.
- You want your family to eat healthier, but are lost on how to make that happen between piano lessons, evening meetings and soccer games.
- You eat in a way that supports your body for a while and then for unknown reasons you fall off the wagon and feel terrible about it.
- You want to discover which foods best heal and fuel your body and which foods don’t work for your body.
Let’s restore you. I will provide guidance, support and accountability to help you:
- Identify your challenges
- Discover and set your goals
- Develop practical strategies to reach your goals
- Make small, sustainable steps to achieve the change that you need and desire